Friday, May 16, 2014

What a lifestyle

I think we have a wonderful lifestyle. I don't need to go to work, I enjoy looking after the kids and love coffeeing, lunching and having friends over for afternoon tea etc.

This afternoon I saw my friend Kei from downstairs buying some lunch in the food court so asked her to bring it over to my place. She had been out shopping and didn't have time for lunch (I know the feeling!) It was already after two o'clock so she looked very hungry.

She is a great friend - always makes me laugh and we can talk about anything.
This afternoon when she arrived I just burst into laughter because...


She showed up with a can of Tiger beer! She always dresses nice and looks elegant - but complaining it was too hot and she was thirsty (and it's Friday). I like it!

We are invited for her daughter's birthday BBQ this weekend. I think we will be in for another social night!

No comments:

Post a Comment