We were in a rush to get ready for kindy so there wasn't much time to do anything. I was planning a nice pancake breakfast etc but it didn't happen :(
For sure they were very happy Ashley's birthday was finally here!
The birthday girl:
And the proud brothers:
It was very nice the boys sang Happy Birthday to Ashley :)
Before heading out to school they helped Ashley open some of her presents.
Oliver was very good at helping her.
She got a new teddy bear and 2 sets of clothes for it.
We had a nice morning together just the two of us playing with her new teddies etc. But I was very worried if I couldn't get everything done before the party started. I was kind of hoping Matthew wouldn't be flying and we could get most of it done in the morning together.
With some help we managed to put it together in the end. Bear with me, I will upload lots of photos in the next post.






No comments:
Post a Comment