Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Luca

I think that being a middle child is hard work. Certainly it's hard work to look after a middle child. He is just so different from Oliver and Ashley. Yes, quite a character. I myself am a middle child and I remember my mum always talked about me being - DIFFERENT! I might be seeing lots of myself in him.

I hardly get to spend time alone with him anymore but when I do I think I should do it more often.
He is such a chilled out boy (with lots of noise).



I just love his big groovy eyes...


We picked the name "Luca" because we liked the meaning of it - "bringer of light". He certainly brings light into our family everyday (and yes with lots of noise too!). We really should spend more time alone with each child to enjoy and discover more about them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment