They played a bit of wii mario kart before dinner:
All the kids eat well when they are with their friends. They demolished the dinner in no time and enjoyed these huge meringues Nicola sent over with TJ.
They decided they wanted to have a shower themselves. So I left them to it. They thought it was the funniest thing and couldn't stop giggling :) So cute!
After the shower they watched the Lego movie - again they just couldn't stop giggling. I guess everything is so funny when you have your friend staying at your place!?
It was a hot evening so they decided to have ice cream instead of having popcorn while they enjoyed the rest of the movie.
Luca wasn't left out, he enjoyed his huge chocolate ice cream. And he made sure he laughed so loud when the older ones were laughing.
Once the movie was over I sent the boys to bed. I arranged the bunk bed so that Oliver can sleep on the top and TJ sleep on the bottom. They were playing with the torches for a while then came out and asked me if they could sleep side by side. Why not!?
They both slept very well.
In the morning the kids enjoyed pancakes for breakfast.
Oliver asked me how many days TJ would be staying at our place - 4 days or 5 days mummy?
I am very glad it was such a success.







No comments:
Post a Comment