Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Lovely morning with my little miss

We had more fantastic weather today. It started off so nice, no haze, fresh air and blue sky!


I am not sure you can spot it but I could see Marina Bay Sands in the distance. 


Matthew had a late flight last night so I got up with the kids and took them to the kindy for a change (I am very lucky most days he does the drop offs and pick ups). Ashley and I enjoyed our little walk back from the kindy and had breakfast together. After breakfast she usually wants to play inside with lego or dress ups (or watching FROZEN movie over and over again!!!).
Somehow this morning she wanted to bike on the balcony. Do you think she can sense the different weather too? I made another cup of tea for myself and sat down on a sofa and enjoyed watching her play happily. 





I managed to do some gardening too - Singapore style of course! I trimmed some dry bits off my thyme. It was growing perfectly for a while but some extreme weather started to dry the roots :( I also took some time to check all the other plants we have on the balcony. I do miss my garden I have in Japan... I wish I can grow a lot more here but I think the weather is too challenging...


Meanwhile, Ashley was happily playing with her mini barbie and with her sticker book for quite a long time . It is certainly getting much easier to entertain her. The only problem is that she is a girl version of Luca and she just talks and talks! I should be graceful that her language development came along so well - only being 2 and a half years old, she is amazing. But you know, sometimes I want to enjoy listening to nice music while I have my cup of tea...




The beautiful weather got even better in the afternoon. That meant Luca finally got to join his swimming lesson, which has been cancelled for a long time due to the heavy haze. Oliver didn't want to go in the water, instead he played soccer with his friends. Ashley and Luca looooooved being back in the water. I had three very happy and tired kids by the time the sun went down. 


I think we will be spending all of November by the pool, it is just so nice!!! 
Welcome back beautiful weather, I missed you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment