So off I went with my friends to this famous Le Creuset family sale. They had items up to 70% off. We were expecting to see lots of people but wow! there was a huge queue by the time we got there.
Why is this cookware so famous? The most popular item in their product line is their cast iron. The product information states that the thickness of the whole pot and weight of the lid has been designed to spread heat evenly throughout the pot, which keeps the steam and condensation trapped inside, pulling out the flavour and nutrients of the original ingredients.
I went there having in mind to bring one of the cast iron items home but when I got there I was kind of overwhelmed by the people around me buying so many things. To be honest I felt they were still overpriced. It must be because the products were priced for Singapore market which must be much higher than other places, like Japan?
4 of us still did well I think...
Here are the things I bought. A new cereal bowl each for the kids and a new tea pot and a stockpot in gorgeous matching colours!
No comments:
Post a Comment