Wednesday, November 11, 2015

Bunk bed

We loved our old kid's IKEA Kura bunk bed. When we moved we decided we will get a new one to avoid deassembling and reassembling. But guess what!? Since we bought it last time they have changed it's measurements and now all the IKEA beds are European length which is 200cm+. Well our condo Bayshore Park has many corners and spaces that are specific to Singapore bed size.

We didn't notice until we bought a new Kura bed and brought it back home. Hence we had to take all the parts back for a refund... This was almost 3 months ago I think. We have been using mattresses on the floor (like Japanese style) but I got sick of putting the mattresses up each morning...

So we finally got around to ordering a brand new Singapore sized bunk bed for the boys. It is not exactly what we wanted but we don't really have much to choose from... Strange in such a big city ha?

I definitely recommend IKEA beds if you have space. They are way more stable (there you go Boel!) and stylish. Anyway here is the boys new bunk bed with a pullout bed and mattress for some sleepover kids.


I bought these All Blacks colour cotton ball lights in Chinatown. They give just the perfect amount of light for the boys to sleep. 


The boys are very happy with their bed. Just Ashley cannot understand why she is not using her bed which is kept under Luca's bed...

No comments:

Post a Comment