Luckily his skull was ok and the bleeding stopped shortly after. But it was like a murder site, so much blood was gushing out from his forehead at that time.
We rushed to the hospital and waited for the plastic surgeon to arrive to stitch him up.
It was a super clear cut but quite deep. So it required some inner muscle stitches plus 7 on the surface. The doctor was amazed he didn't cry even once when he was treating him.
This was taken after all the medical treatment. He don't look upset at all!!
The doctor gave him a balloon Luca with some stitches.
Because he hit his head quite hard they kept him overnight at the hospital for monitoring. When we walked into the room he said "Oh mummy I really like our new house!" Luca...
Matthew stayed there overnight with him and they had a lovely room service breakfast. It was almost like a night in a hotel for Luca!
I really hope it won't scar much. But I have a strange feeling this won't be the last one, it is just the beginning :(
No comments:
Post a Comment