Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Halloween 2015 - Trick or Treat

The kids had a great time Trick or Treating again this year. Like last year I made a list of places we can visit. This year I had 14 kids with me. We moved tower to tower, up and down lifts and got lots of sweets! The kid's buckets/bags were all full - they couldn't fit any more!!




Our youngest treat or treat participant this year - Alex with his mummy Gabi. 



This year Luca and Ashley chose to be little spiders. Oliver was determined to be a knight. I found this cool costume on Amazon Japan for him. Our kids already have enough dress up clothes but I thought it was a good costume to get as we can use it when we watch Super 15 Crusaders games too! He was also very happy with his brand new trick or treat bag that arrived timely from NZ. Hand sewed by his wonderful grandma Merryn :)  And he really needed a big bag like this to fit all the goodies he got. Luca decided to take his little pumpkin bucket but it got full halfway through and maybe too heavy as the handle came off!! 


We are not accustomed to Halloween in the same way as American kids but we are definitely getting the hang of it. As long as the kids are happy and smiling I am happy :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment