Tuesday, December 31, 2013

The last day of 2013

Matthew came back from his flights to spend the next few days off with us in Japan. We didn't have anything planned but it was too nice a day to be wasted at home so we went to Rinkutown for the boys to play in the indoor playground and for me and Ashley to look at some shops.



We treated the boys at McDonald's afterwards:

 

I bought some new clothes for the kids to wear on New Years plus some dresses for me... they were such a special, I couldn't resist!

Matthew also got some new running shoes and sockss. We are very lucky this outlet mall is very close by. We can never shop in a normal store any more.

I remembered coming here when Ashley was just a few weeks old. So I took another photo with her.



By the time we left the complex it was sunset time. The last sunset of the year was so beautiful. I was in such a good mood, being in Japan with my lovely family!

No comments:

Post a Comment