Merryn organised a lovely day out - shopping with my two kiwi sisters and of course with Merryn, my kiwi mum (We missed you Saskia and Talia!).

We went down to Newmarket (only 15min drive from M&D's place) where they have old style shopping streets and shopping malls of course. I totally enjoyed walking up and down the streets checking out the nice boutique shops.
This shop was full of Kiwiana stuff and of course some lovely Chistmas gifts and ornaments.






And check this out! What a stunning display of funky tea pots and cups with a huge variety of tea leaves.

We looked into some homewear shops, clothes shops etc etc. I love shopping this time of the year, lots of the shops have a great bargains :) We had a short coffee break and just kept on going, we wouldn't waste any munite of it!

Half time - We had lunch at a delicious deli Merryn took us to.

Half time - We had lunch at a delicious deli Merryn took us to.

My favourite shop of all today was Flo's Home and Flo & Frankie where I found these cute Christmas birds, aren't they gorgeous?
Towards the end of the day I was exhusted (doesn't happen often when I'm shopping...). I didn't buy much but I managed to finish all the Christmas shopping I had in mind so it's all good. Shopping is so theraputic especially without the boys.


No comments:
Post a Comment