Friday, December 20, 2013

With my besty

We had a great time with the Ferans. The kids played together very nicely and there were no dramas at all during the holiday. I especially loooooved spending time with Isabel which I really miss since we moved from Brunei. We had lots to talk and giggle about. Family, kids, future etc etc.

When we are together we get ourselves in trouble sometimes, like eating ridiculous sized burgers at the Hard Rock Cafe, or ordering very strong mojitos over lunch :)





Or spend too long shopping!! We got to leave the kids with the hubbies so we walked forever popping in and out of shops along Jln Kerobokan & Jln Seminyak. We found lots of bargains!









I found this very cute hammock - it was only $10, I don't know where to hang it in our Singapore house but I had to get it for Ashley and of course bigger ones for the boys :)



I also bought a bit in this shop, it was full of kiddy toys and nick nacks. There were loads of cute made in Bali Christmas decorations too!



I think it was almost 2 o'clock when we finally made it to a French cafe where we enjoyed chatting and a beautiful lunch.



It was so good to reunite with my besty - thank you Isabel for coming on holiday with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment