Sunday, December 8, 2013

Flight back

My wonderful husband came over to NZ only to get us back so that I don't suffer so much enroute like I did when we came over. 

We decided to take a Qantas flight back through Sydney hoping we all get on business from Australia. 

I looooved the business class check-in at Auckland airport. Having the immigration pre-clearance counter in the check-in lounge was awesome! 


The flight over to Sydney was a 737 so there weren't enough business seats but the kids enjoyed the family flight over. I guess mummy wasn't as stressed so they didn't get told off as much !? 

    

From Sydney we only got 2 business seats :( Matthew was too nice and sent Oliver, Ashley and I to the front. I enjoyed my usual cheese platter and a glass of Baileys. Thank you honey you are so nice to me!


Luca was very well behaved in until the landing, when he shouted very loudly "Wow, pretty bumpy, hold on tight everyone!"  The cabin attendants and some other passengers couldn't stop laughing.

No comments:

Post a Comment