Despite the busy schedule we managed to get together for Dennis's birthday coffee (unfortunately Matthew had to work an extra day before he could come and get us so he couldn't join us...) on our last morning.
The weather was not the nicest :(

Inside the homestead was very nice, it reminded of me so much of the Arts Center in Christchurch.
We had perfect seats on the balcony:


The boys could run around and enjoyed the outdoor art pieces while the little girls enjoyed lots of cuddles from grandparents and uncle/aunties.






I managed to get a photo with my kids!
Birthday picture for Dennis and Merryn :)

After the coffee Merryn and Dennis took the boys and Ashley for a walk so that Kylie and I could go back to the Homestead and see the art exhibits inside.
I didn't really see anything in my style but they were interesting to see:



This will definitely be the place we will visit again next time we are in Auckland. Such a great place for coffee and a get together.
No comments:
Post a Comment