The weather has turned pretty nasty. We had big rainfalls over the last two days. I didn't really mind it at all having enjoyed so many sunny days last week (except for missing out on a play date as our friend Brownyn and Eli couldn't get through the traffic-boo).
The kids enjoyed quiet time at home.


While I was out with Ashley in the morning, Merryn and Oliver made a Christmas cake. I think Oliver is getting expert in making chocolate cake now :)
Luca was very keen to work in the kitchen too so she decided to make some scones with him for lunch. He was very proud to turn the switch on and off and watch the machine make the dough.

Instead of making the normal scone shape we got the boys to cut them using animal shapes which I found in IKEA :)


They turned out very well!

Of course they looooved the scones they made and even better we had some yummy pumpkin soup to go with them!






No comments:
Post a Comment