Last time we were in Bali we took the kids to Kuta beach but as the rip was very strong I wasn't too keen to go back there. Instead we went to Seminyak Beach which was much quieter and more kiddy friendly.
We got there just before sunset. The water was a good temperature and the kids had a ball running around.
It was such a nice family evening! Everyone had a smile on their faces :) :) :)
I had some relaxing time with my princess too:
She looked very cute in her new swimmers:
We walked along the beach for a while to find a place to eat. It was quite tricky walking with the little ones with so many motorbikes coming past but I think the kids liked a different experience.
We found this funky beanbag cafe. Outdoor dining is always a hit with the kids - you can make as much noise as you want!
The boys drinking together:
When you grow up this is how you drink...
She is such an easy going baby, always happy and smiling:
We stayed till the sun was down.
I definitely recommend this beach over Kuta. It has way more atmosphere and lots of bars and restaurants. Most of all, very easy to keep eyes on the kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment