Monday, December 23, 2013

Last minute shopping

Matthew and I managed to have "us time" alone on the last day. Well... poor Matthew had to power walk with me to the shops to the ones I missed when I was out with Isabel.

The wooden furniture shop with lots of Christmas decorations:

   



I had my eyes on this doll house shop since last time I visited Bali. Of course you can buy these cute houses off the shelf or they can custom make any house you like. Ashley is still too small but I would love to get her one of these when she is older.





It started to rain so we had to rush into this little coffee shop - lucky for Matthew! The coffee was actually very very nice.

   

It was such a short time but we had a good time together. I cannot believe our relaxing 10 day holiday had ended so fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment