I already had Lego advent calendars for the boys so didn't buy any Playmobile ones for them. I actually got the last years model online halfway though the year for 70% off - very proud of myself.
Every morning since 1st of December the kids are excited to wake up to open a new window on the calendar. Guess who is the most excited? Ashley!! As soon as the boys start to open theirs she starts to panic and look for her box. She will run around the house shouting "box box box!" until she can find it. (I have to hide it otherwise Luca or Ashley will open all of it...)
We made a rule that they can only open one when they finish breakfast. Hence lots of food around Ashley's mouth in this photo... She is learning all the names of the animals day by day which is fantastic!
Only a few more days left until Christmas. I am not sure what to do when Christmas is over... She won't understand why her box has disappeared.
No comments:
Post a Comment