We were super lucky to have the last 4 seats on the plane. We did have some problems sitting together (poor Oliver had to sit by himself with some other passenger beside him all the way to Hong Kong) but all in all we managed to get to Osaka without getting stuck anywhere.
The entertainment on our seats didn't work at all. I was very worried at the start of the flight but Luca and Ashley are so used to being on the plane and they were fantastic. They were super happy getting some special treats every now and then during the flight.
I must say the Cathay flight attendants were among the best we have had. They were always checking on Oliver and seeing if we needed anything else. Our 11 hour 25min flight didn't feel that long. Plus we were super lucky getting seats from HK to Osaka too.
It was such a looooong day but I now know it's possible to fly with three kids by myself from NZ to Osaka!!
No comments:
Post a Comment