Monday, November 26, 2012

Our Christmas tree is up!

We coudn't get on the plane but we had so much fun decorating our tree in the afternoon. The smell of the fresh tree is just beautiful!! (I never had a live Christmas tree before).

The boys enjoyed it so much, surprisingly they didn't get told off that often. They were actually very good :)







It is very difficult to take a natural look of Luca at the moment, he is very Japanese, he cannot stop posing for the camera...





Here is our brand new Rose Santa going up on the tree by Mr little Rose!



I love getting some of the old decorations out of our box, like the one I handmade when Oliver was born, the one Oliver made at kindy, Luca's first Christmas bauble etc.

Also nice to see our new additions going up on the tree too!
Kiwi Santa in his pohutukawa t-shirt:



Little Maori Kiwi:



It was slightly harder than decorating the fake tree as some of the branches were softer than we thought, but I am very very happy with the result!



Less than 30 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment