Wednesday, November 14, 2012

IKEA catch up

I heard some Swedish people were in town - So I put my boys in a taxi and headed out to IKEA.

My lovely friends, Boel and Anna were in Singapore for their annual Christmas shopping from Brunei. When I got there I quickly put Oliver into the playground he loves and enjoys so much, and started to look for them.

Did I have any trouble spotting them? Naaaaahhh they were way taller than everyone else in the shop. I could see them from a long distance!!

Unfortunately they were on a tight schedule - getting to Singapore around lunch time and leaving by 9pm so didn't get to sit down and have coffee but I enjoyed seeing them while we browsed around the shop.

Anna and Boel:



All the Christmas stuff is now out!





I was very happy when I saw Oliver doing some drawing and stamping with his friends (as he calls them). For the first few times he was just sitting in the movie/DVD area, but now he can easily make friends and run around :) :) :)



It was very short but lovely to see some more friends from Brunei. This month must be - "catching up with Brunei friends" month for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment