Monday, November 12, 2012

A380 ride

We travel quite frequently and the planes do not excite us as much as they used to. But on the way back from Melbourne to Singapore we certainly looked very much like plane enthusiasts!

We were flying on the A380 - the world's largest passenger airliner for the first time!!!



Oliver calls it an airplane with a big nose!

Inside the plane was certainly spacious - especially in business. I could understand why the CA had to make a special announcement saying "for your safety please do not sleep on the floor!"



A few too many buttons for the boys to play with though...



It took a while to them to settle down but once they were asleep they loved their nice bed!





Unfortunately I didn't get too long a sleep but certainly having a lot of space helped me relax.  We were going to be shown the inside the cockpit when we left the plane but the boys were way too tired for that... (we arrived at 9:30pm Singapore time) I guess we need to travel on it at least one more time to view the cockpit!!

No comments:

Post a Comment