Saturday, November 17, 2012

Back in exercising

We have great access to the ECP from our condo and it is a shame if we don't take advantage of it. This morning we got back into doing some exercise!

Oliver took his balance bike for practice and Matthew went running with Luca in a buggy. I was Oliver's solo assistant for him to get the proper balance on his bike. He actually did quite well, didn't give up easily and went on by himself for a while.



Matthew came back with Luca in his arm after a while and told me Luca suddenly decided he had had enough and stood up and jumped off the buggy. So I took him over and Matthew carried on running. He told me he did about 6km which I think was quite a good distance considering he hasn't done much exercise recently.

We met up at the food court where we got some freshly made sugar cane and coconut juice. Yes, I know Matthew looks pretty stuffed. I think next time we need to leave an hour or so earlier. It got pretty hot!



It was such a nice morning!



The boys had lots of fun with sand:





Hopefully this will become our new routine!

No comments:

Post a Comment