Merryn kindly took lots of photos to show me how the days went. I could see he had so much fun and was right into all the activities offered to him. Unfortunately I can only put up the photos that doesn't have other children in it, but you can still see how much fun the boys had!
Here is Luca enjoying the playdough (with his hat on...)

And taken the hat off when he went outside....

Oliver rolling down the grass hill:

Walking around the sandpit (there were more children behind him but I have cropped the photo...)

They are so privileged as the kindy has a farm park right next to it and they have regular visits to the farm as an activity each week.
Peacock and some chickens:

A billy goat:

Luca was guarding his shoes:

One of Luca's favourite animals - Cow!!!

Duckling:

They were absolutely exhausted after both of their fun days. I am so so happy that they got to go and had such great experiences. Thank you M&D!
No comments:
Post a Comment