I was very excited to see shops full of nice trees and lights.
But still no luck... I didn't find the one I wanted. I was quite disappointed actually as the prices of the trees were very good in this mall :(
We didn't have lunch before we left home and the boys were getting very hungry. So we headed out to Little India for some food.
We found this famous restaurant - KOMALA VILAS RESTAURANT. It was just after 2 o'clock but the place was packed!! And people just kept coming.
We had a very satisfying dosai masala, and it was very cheap! Lots of interesting looking food went past us. Next time we will try something different :)
We walked back to the train station and hopped on an MRT to Dhobi Ghaut station - Plaza Singapura. This mall has been renovated and has a new part to it. But guess what!? Still no luck...
Never mind we must find the one on Orchard for sure! Oliver was very happy to be walking down the fully decorated beautiful Orchard Road.
Until was told he couldn't go on any more Christmas train rides in department stores...
We pretty much walked from the start of Orchard to the end. This year they have great decorations with this theme - we will be back when it's nicely lit up for sure!
Takashimaya has a beautiful big tree! (But not the one I am after...)
We gave up when we got to Paragon and TANGs. We were very tired and had enough for the day... Santa still makes my boys smile tho :)
I didn't come home empty handed, I got a nice tree decoration and musical Santa for the boys:
Can you see little roses on the Santa? This must be made for the Rose residence!
He plays 5 different Christmas songs when you clap your hands. Luca is just in love with him - great buy for the day :) :) :)
I will try one more day to hunt down our Christmas tree, if I cannot find one - well we will go without one this year! There must be one somewhere!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment