Thursday, March 31, 2016

Swim and sleepover

I haven't seen my father swimming since I was kid. He used to take us to the local swimming pools every summer holiday. It was kind of nice to see him with my own kids :)

Luca enjoying being in the water with his grandfather:


The girls:

It is nice to have lots of friends here for Yuzuki especially.  Can you spot a dead kid floating in the background? Well, that is Luca's new trick... 


We had the Kobayashi girls sleeping over for the night. They had lots of fun together. 


Needless to say it took a long time for them to settle. They kept finding some fun things to do instead of sleeping!

Another busy day was over. At this point I was getting quite quite tired. But guess what I got myself into the next day... Universal Studios Singapore here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment