When we left home I wasn't sure if Oliver would be happy to come along to another one of Luca's playdates. But when we found out there were interesting Halloween kids activities Oliver cheered up a lot. The activities were a bit tricky for Luca's age but was just perfect for Oliver. He had lots of fun solving all the quizzes with Matthew.
Ashley and Luca really enjoyed the eel tunnel:
More Halloween activities:
Even the divers were swimming in their skeleton outfits:
Since Ashley fell asleep halfway and Matthew being with Oliver most of the time, I got to spend lots of time with Luca and his best friend Rafi. They walked, observed, and talked a lot. They were very funny busy discussing "how could they eat all these sea creatures!"
We are running out of indoor activity ideas. I really hope the haze will disappear very soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment