We had some fun Halloween art and craft sessions this week. Getting ready for this weekend's party I had some little helpers at my place.
I had a few things in mind so instead of the kids choose what they wanted to make, I gave them a mission each! They were all great with it and showed me their wonderful talent.
Ashley was happily using my paper cutter for over 2 hours. She used some tape to put the cut up pieces together too.
The boys were already very excited when I picked them up from school the next day and were asking if they could do more crafts. Of course!
Luca made some bats with his best friend Rafi. He was extremely intense and concentrated on his mission of making a group of bats!! He completed it beautifully!!
I must remember not to put away my craft boxes and keep them in easy reach so that I can offer them more when they need something to do. Just some cutting and glueing makes them so happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment