We finally have a dining table too (took 5 weeks to arrive!) and we can accommodate more people.
Until now we only had 4 bar chairs and the kiddy table...
Yesterday the lovely Japanese ladies came around for some coffee and catch up. Chieri one of the super mummies baked this absolutely divine lemon cake. I have booked myself to have a private baking session with her. She is just amazing! Maybe this Christmas I can bake something special... or I order a cake from her maybe the better option?
It was so nice to catch up with them all. We talked about kids, school, cosmetics, cleaning materials, food, drinking - pretty much everything.
Spot the difference in the photo!
Yes, Ashley and I are in the second picture.
Later, Naz my Singaporean friend in the same condo came around to introduce her products to us. We had some product testing and tasting. It was fun!
Everyone suggested we should do this more often. I have more time available next year once Ashley starts kindy in January so definitely yes! Thanks ladies for coming over :)
Your new place looks really roomy, and nice! Can't wait to come see it!
ReplyDeleteMiss _our_ coffee mornings..!
Come and see us Boel!!!! Anytime! We have lots of room now :)
ReplyDelete