Monday, January 5, 2015

Trampoline and water play

At the end of last month I finally managed to take the boys to the trampoline park in Katong. It is only 15min drive away from our place. Lots of my friends have told me about this place and I was looking forward to going there. We picked the perfect morning - slightly too early maybe... 8am. Hence there weren't many people there and it was not too hot! Bonus!
Oliver had a really good time with his friend Liam. They jumped and they giggled and they jumped forever!

So I thought it would be a good activity for Tomo's boys too. Unfortunately the only slots available were at 1pm, which in the end wasn't too bad but according to Matthew it was so super hot! Tomo was brave enough to join in. I just sat back and watched everyone jump...



We planned well. From trampoline to an empty water play area at the top of Katong i12 :)


This boy never runs out of energy...





All of them were exhausted by the time we got home. It was such a perfect afternoon for the boys. What else can we do to get all the energy out of them? 4 boys in an apartment, we need to be planning ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment