Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Finally it has arrived!

One of the Christmas parcels from NZ has been missing or floating between NZ and Singapore for the last 30 days or so. We have been checking the mailbox everyday but no sign of it until this morning!

Ashley got to open her special delivery from Merryn.



There was a mini carry bag. It was made by Merryn using the same fabric as my bag which I got for my birthday last year. So mummy and daughter can be matching :)


And the matching smock for Ashley and her little doll. The little mummy and baby can be matching :)



Such a relief it finally arrived. Thank you very much for very thoughtful presents Merryn. I wish I can sew and make things like you can... Well, no need! I have such an amazing mother in law!

No comments:

Post a Comment