Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Official start day for kindy

Here are our beautiful boys starting their New Year at kindy. Oliver in K2, Luca in nursery. They were both very cheerful and excited today :) which is always a good way to start!


Of course someone has to do funny face shot...


I am glad I got new shoes for them yesterday. Oliver has been asking for a pair that glows when he walks. I have seen so many in Sketchers but they are $65+ and if they could stay wearing the same size for a while I wouldn't mind at all but at the moment they are both growing very fast so I just couldn't do it. Until Tomo and I found these in Bata for $25 each! What a bargain!!



They were both smiling when I said good bye to them. I cannot believe Oliver is the oldest at kindy now. There will be much less play and a lot more work for him. I hope he will still enjoy being there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment