Thursday, January 8, 2015

LEGO afternoon

I am very happy that I actually enjoy LEGO with the boys. Building something together and using it to do a role play is such fun. This week Oliver is into making shops so I helped Luca build an ice cream shop and a dinosaur shop (of course they sell dinosaurs...).


Luca was very into selling things. These little pieces are quite tricky to handle for him but he manages quite well.




Oliver was on a roll. He was in his own world and built this "thing and thing" shop for knights and ninjas.  

It kept them busy for hours. Oliver follows the instructions to make something on the box exactly the same once and plays with it. If it break he doesn't care much. He just modifies it and creates something new. I think that's what makes LEGO so special. Such a great toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment