Tuesday, January 6, 2015

More time in the pool

The weather has improved a lot since last week and we are having more no rain/hot days. Tomo and I thought it would be a perfect day to take the kids down for a swim and lunch by the pool (We had a sneaky plan to go last minute shopping for Tomo in the afternoon and had to make sure they were all exhausted!).

When we got there we found the perfect person by the pool - Stefan! He is so good with the kids. Such a great help especially when I don't want to be in the water!





It got so hot that we had a squall. Luckily we were under cover feeding the kids! I guess it doesn't really matter for them as they are all dressed accordingly and wet anyway...   


Matthew came home from a flight in the early afternoon. He took our boys for the last holiday treat - to watch BIG HERO 6 at the movie theater. 


While our boys were entertained I took Ashley, Tomo and her boys to some more shopping (No, I don't mind at all!) She managed to pick up more stuff and we both found good shoes for our boys. They are actually exactly the same. We got two pairs of the blue and two pairs of the yellow. With no doubt all the boys were crazy about them. Especially when they found they are matching!

No comments:

Post a Comment