Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Japanese school

If we live here when the kids are at primary school age, they will be going to the same school I went to for 6 years when I was little. It will be less than 10min walk from our house which will be very convenient.

The other day Yuzuki asked us if we could come and pick her up from school so that she can show off her cool cousins to her friends and teachers. Sure we can!

Hineno Primary School:


The boys enjoyed watching the rabbits before getting to her after school playroom.


It used to be where the kindergarten I went to was when I was very little (yeah, I was there 30 something years ago...) so the building was very very old and they decided it won't be strong enough if a big earthquake hits. So they have built a brand new after school activity center at the back of the school. I was very impressed. The building they built had three big rooms and lots of outside play area with a big deck. I liked it was facing the field and overlooking the mountains.


We had a sneak peak of kendo practice in the gym too.


Yuzuki showed the boys where to get some leaves for the rabbits. They enjoyed feeding them so much. 


Yuzuki will be thrilled if we ever end up sending the boys to the same school as her. We will see where we end up in a couple of years time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment