Thursday, June 26, 2014

Girls

I am glad Ashley has some older girl cousins to play with. They are all so keen to look after her which is just wonderful to see. 

The other day I found some matching outfits for Ashley and Yuzuki. Don't they look cute? 


Yuzuki is now at the perfect age, she is very keen to be with Ashley and I can trust her (she won't go off and do her own thing when I ask her to watch Ashley). She will be coming to Singapore for 3 weeks this summer. She has been working really hard to learn English :) She will be a great help!


Rua is also very keen on Ashley. I can already imagine they will get in all sorts of trouble together when they get bigger...


They spend lots of time on this deck together.


Since we got to Japan Ashley has developed even more, enjoying socialising, communicating etc. She has put on some extra weight (finally!) too. Doesn't she look cute with her chubby cheeks? I am so relieved she is no longer under the 99.99 percentile line.


We are already looking forward to going back there again :)

No comments:

Post a Comment