This year the weather in June is very nice (usually lots of rain, and some parts of Japan have been having huge rainfall but not us) so we get to spend lots of time in our garden. Also having mum loving to look after the plants and flowers I can buy more and plant them and leave them for her. I know she will take good care of them.
Today I went to a garden center which is only 10min walk from our house. When we first built our house I often went there to get plants. It was kind of nice to be able to do "everyday" things during this visit. Ashley and I had a great time together :)
Mum likes bright coloured flowers and I love herbs and greenish plants so putting them together it makes a very nice garden :) Here are my purchases for the day.
I also bought this NZ mint called Milkyway. Tiny minty leaves with some small white flowers.
We have planted some passionfruit trees and more roses. I also bought some tiles to make some patio areas which Matthew will somehow work on when he visits Japan for work. I am looking forward to coming back in a few months to see our garden developing even more! Such a wonderful hobby :) I LOVE IT!





No comments:
Post a Comment