Once we were on board, Oliver just went to sleep straight away, but Luca on the other hand thought it was time for more play and time to talk very loud :(
It took him 2 hours to settle. I think it was the longest 2 hours I had in a long time. The flight was very short again and it only took us 5 and 1/2hours to get to Osaka, so by the time I managed to snooze it was already time to prepare for the descent. I wasn't too sure how to carry my computer bag, hand bag and sleeping boys by myself...
Luckily Oliver woke up and didn't complain at all. He carried his bags and walked beside me. I love Jetstar direct flights but the only downside is that they return your baby buggy at the luggage collection, which meant I had to find a way to carry Luca to the main terminal. At KIX you get off the plane, get on a little shuttle train then walk to the immigration and then to the luggage pick up area - YES quite a long way...
I tried to look very sad and managed to get some help from a nice ground staff but she couldn't help me all the way. If I am not carrying another person in my tummy it was no problem at all but this time it was hard! Luca finally woke up at immigration and Oliver looked after him very well :)
Well we are now here and won't be travelling for the next two months or so. This will be a great opportunity for the boys to enjoy Japanese living!
No comments:
Post a Comment