Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Beach party

After a hot day out all we needed was chilling out time in the pool. By this time the resort was occupied with only the people who were there for Stefan's party so it became a real private resort!

Gorgeous sunset:



Who can not jump into the pool!?





Can you tell which is which? I never thought my boys were so alike till I saw this photo.



The hotel staff were busy running around organising the venue:



Unfortunately Luca was fast asleep by the time the party started. But Oliver kept going strong until 11pm when I decided to head back to our room.

I didn't take my camera with me and only had my iphone so not many photos from the party - but it was a great party!

Beautiful speech from both Stefan's mum and his son Chris:





Oliver and the birthday boy:



It's party time!!!



As the night progressed the party music got louder and louder - Lucky the resort was booked out!

When we got up in the morning heading out to the airport, some were still drinking without any sleep and having a morning swim... I need to be at least 10 years younger to be able to party all night again.

It was a wonderful weekend away and we throughly enjoyed it. Thank you so much Stefan for inviting us! You are awesome!!

No comments:

Post a Comment