Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Island treasure hunt

I wanted to do something special for the boys while we were in Phuket. I thought about this treasure hunt and did what I could do to make it special for them.

My drawing skills are diminishing but for a 3 year old my treasure map was so special and got them excited!





We walked along the beach following the clues on the treasure map and found this spot. The boys went straight into digging:









Wow mummy! I found a treasure box!





It was slightly smaller than he was expecting tho (I just didn't have time to find the right size one before we left). We had to tell him other pirates had already been in and took all the big ones away. But it was filled with golden coins! - made him a proud pirate :)

Luca also found something special - a baby and a stroller!





It was certainly a fun morning activity for the boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment