Friday, October 21, 2016

Rowena's 50th birthday dinner

We are so lucky to have so many wonderful friends here. Rowena is definitely one of the kindest/nicest people I have ever met. I was very thrilled to be invited to be a part of her special celebration.

The dinner was organised by the super party planner Meisha! It was in a restaurant called "House" in Dempsey Hill.

Maybe a bit difficult to read but everything was delicious. 


I was surprised with the size of the entree I had. These roasted pumpkins were just amazing but I was almost full before having my main! I still had two more courses to go!


The special moment at the party. Both Rowena's partner Nico and her speeches were lovely and very touching. 

Time for the birthday cake! Happy birthday Rowena!!


Well... the dinner was just the beginning. From there 8 of us went into town for clubbing! I cannot remember when was the last time for Matthew and I went out together this crazy! We drank and danced and danced till very late. It was past 2 am when we left BRIX. 


Well when you are partying you don't get a normal taxi home, you get in a party van! With some smoke and Karaoke and very loud music!!! It was so so much fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment