Sunday, October 23, 2016

My 40th Birthday makeover

My lovely friend Naz gave me a surprise birthday gift. She sent a makeup artist to my place before my special birthday dinner.

By this stage I had quite a bit to drink (we started at 10 am... with champagne by the pool... then the rugby watching...) so having my feet up and chilling out on the sofa was just perfect. The only problem was I didn't have a mirror in front of me so I had no idea what was going on. I had to make my girlfriends sit in front of me and control how far this make up business was going. I still wanted to look like me you know?!

Luca straight away told me the lipstick is a bit too much... ha ha ha.
I don't normally wear lots of eye makeup so everyone was surprised how different my eyes looked (and me too!) Here is me ready for my big night out in my new dress. My hair was done nicely too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment