Friday, October 28, 2016

Jennifer's art exhibition

Right after the Fiji rugby clinic, I went into the city and attended my Kiwi friend Jennifer's first solo art exhibition in Singapore. I became friends with Jennifer in a very strange way. She is my best friend Rachel's (who has been my friend since I was 18) sister in law. Her and her family used to live in Jakarta but moved to Singapore a year or so ago. Jennifer and Dave happen to live only 10 min down the road from our condo and their son ended up going to the same kindergarten as Luca and Ashley. Such a small world!

She is an absolutely amazing artist. You can see some of her works from the pictures I took at the exhibition.

Quite a few people were there to admire her art work. 






Out of all the art pieces she had at the exhibition, this was my absolute favourite. The colours and detail are just amazing. 

Here is Jennifer Chalklen - The Artist.


Rachel flew in from Jakarta for the night. Only a week after my birthday dinner, I got to see her again! 

Unfotuantely I had to rush home to my children but I thoroughly enjoyed the special night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment