I had to wake all the boys as they were fast asleep to share this exciting moment.
We took her into the lounge and there she found lots of pink balloons.
She was so busy playing with the balloons she didn't see the pile of birthday presents sitting there.
But once she started she was VERY fast!!
This year I let her see lots of different kinds of toys on Amazon Japan. I was hoping she would like some of the girly toys I used to have when I was little but nope, she was very clear that she didn't want any of it. Good thing I checked with her. It was not really surprise presents but she was very happy to get what she wanted. From us she got a Hello Kitty doctor set and some more baby doll food.
Oliver was helping her to read out who the presents were from - he is such a great big brother.
While Luca was busy helping unwrapping as if they were all his presents:
Here is her new pet dog - Mr Ronny:
The boys were more into playing with the doll. Luca really has a special obsession with people's hair. Yes I am very worried!
After exciting present opening moments daddy made us all some yummy pancakes.
Once more, Happy Birthday our little princess. You are growing up way too fast. You are such a special ingredient in our family. We love you lots and lots!
No comments:
Post a Comment