Monday, May 9, 2016

Mother's day 2016

It wasn't such big thing to celebrate Mother's day as it was Ashley's actual birthday and our focus was more on it. But look what I got from my beautiful children!!!

Oliver made this card with his own writing in Japanese. I was almost in tears when he gave this to me! For some of you who cannot read the message here is a translation for it. 

Dear mummy
Thank you very much for preparing such yummy lunch box for me. Thank you for being kind to me. I love you so much Mummy. From Oliver


Luca made me a flower out of an egg carton. He said he really wanted to put a pink mini pompom in the middle but there were only a limited number so he got a purple one for me instead. Inside the card, there was me and a sparkly love heart :)



And Ashley made me a little handbag. She was very proud of herself making a present for me!


I am so grateful to have such lovely children. I love being a mother!

No comments:

Post a Comment