Since his birthday falls during the school holidays I wasn't going to bring a cake to school. But his best friend Rafi who's birthday is only 3 days apart from Luca's had a cake at school so Luca was very convinced that he had to bring one too.
The problem was there was only one day available when the teacher can allocate time for this. And that was the very next morning. No time to order, no time to pick up the cake.
Lucky I came up with a super idea! I bought lots of theses mini banana cakes and put some pirate decorations on top of them.
Luca the birthday boy:
Ashley, Luca and his best friend Rafi:
A family photo minus Oliver:
Time for the birthday songs and candle blowing:
To be honest it was the most popular ever, no-mess banana squares!! I think this will be our annual school birthday cakes from now on.
Luca is a very lucky boy to have so many lovely friends! You are growing way too fast my boy!!
No comments:
Post a Comment