Monday, March 30, 2015

My wonderful husband

Matthew has been asking me if I wanted to go and have breakfast at MBS for the last 2 months or so. Each time he asked me I had something else in mind or just couldn't be bothered getting in the taxi early in the morning. But finally I thought if he really wants to go so badly we should go out...

Well, it turned out that he was planning this special day for a long time. Asking Nicola to look after all 3 of our kids (thank you so much Nicola!) and let us have a special breakfast and even afternoon together.

 


It wasn't our anniversary nor my birthday. He just wanted to treat me!! I was even given a shopping voucher to get anything I wanted on top of this yummy breakfast together. 

We went to Orchard Road and visited all the big department stores. I first thought I was going to get some new flash kitchen appliances but after few hours of walking around and re-thinking I decided to get something I can wear, something personal.  So this was it.  I chose a Michael Kors pink gold watch.  


It was such a surprise from my lovely husband. Thank you honey I love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment