Friday, March 6, 2015

Homework

This year Oliver's homework load doubled. In Singapore if you are at a local school the K2 year is a preparation year for Primary 1. They cover pretty much what they will be doing in Primary, adding, subtracting, spelling, reading (spelling and reading in Chinese too of course...)

Well... Oliver is struggling with the extra exercises he has to do both during the week and on the weekends. I told his Chinese teacher he is struggling with his Chinese tests (you need to learn 10 words a week) and now he has got an exemption from it. Less stressful for me too.

But Luca cannot wait to have lots and lots of homework he says. He insists he gets some while Oliver is doing his. So I got him a writing book which made him very very happy :)


I guess this will continue till they have completed their schooling years. We have just started this journey, I am so not looking forward to it :(

No comments:

Post a Comment