Once the kids were done we took them to the kids club (which wasn't there when we lived in Brunei, such an awesome facility!) so that us adults and Ashley could have a proper catch up.
Then we (?) came up with a great idea for the day. Pete and Matthew would take the kids (except for Ashley) to the crocodile farm, while us ladies stay by the pool!! Ahhhh such a wonderful way to spend the holiday. Isabel and I had a great time alone (Ashley fell asleep after 30min or so).
Yogi Isabel in the empty pool...
I managed to properly catch up with Sarah, Hannah's mum too.
Once the others were back there was no stopping. The kids went wild on the bouncer and never stopped going down the slides!!
I think everyone was completely exhausted by the time we got out of the pool that day. But it wasn't the end of our day. We drove to the boat club and had a little play while the sun was setting.
The food at this club is always great. A wide selection and all very fresh plus very very cheap!!















No comments:
Post a Comment