Before we had a great night down at the BBQ pit we had a little incident. Luca went missing...
We were sure he was following us on his little bike until we got to the swimming pool. We saw some of our friends having drinks by the pool so we chatted to them for a little while then headed to the other side to the BBQ pit.
When we got there we noticed the boys weren't with us and I could see Oliver was playing with his usual friends in the condo. We thought Luca was with him but couldn't see him and started to get worried. Oliver told me he went the school way. I shouldn't really trust a 4 year old but I didn't know where to start. So I went all the way to the gate we use to get to kindy but I couldn't find him.
Matthew went through the food court and toilets to the far playground. I was started to worry as there are lots of ditches, car parks and canals/drains in Bayshore Park.
We were so lucky to receive a call from our friend Nicola who happened to be at the Bayshore Park supermarket and saw Luca inside the supermarket.
We found out he was riding his bike by himself in front of the supermarket for a long while. As the shop assistants found out he wasn't with any adults they decided to keep him in the shop so that he wouldn't go on the road. So instead he rode up and down the aisles talking to people.
We were lucky Nicola was in the supermarket, otherwise we would be looking for him everywhere in the condo except for inside the supermarket. It would be the last place I would have looked.
It was a very scary 20min. I must make sure he is right behind me or in front of me from now on. He is just too fast and adventurous.
No comments:
Post a Comment